HOW TO: 5 Steps to Get Larger Instagram Photos on Storify
Storify is my favorite content curation site. I love using it to mine social sites for content for interests or for work.
And one of the best sites to mine is Twitter. There’s so much content waiting to be curated, from text to photos to video. But Storify does have one quirk with its Twitter stream function: Instagram photos.
When you pull in Instagram photos through the Twitter stream, the photos come in smaller than if you pull them in another way.
You want them larger, right? Well, here’s a simple rundown of how you can make that happen.
1. Search the Twitter stream for the Instagram content you want.
2. Pull that content into your Storify. (Displayed as the top photo in the Storify to the right.)
3. Click through on the weblink to the Instagram image.
4. Copy that URL and paste it in the URL stream. (Alternatively, you could search by user in the Instagram stream, but I find it’s quicker to do this cut-and-paste method.)
5. Pull that photo in to your Storify. (Displayed as the bottom photo in the Storify to the right.)
Now you can enjoy curated content with larger photos.
Have you used this trick to grab larger Instagram photos for your Storify stories?
Spread the word:
Publishing Schedule and Contact Me
New #FictionFriday short stories and other writings on Fridays.
Contact me at polleydan(at)gmail(dot)com.
Find my guest posts from around the web on my List.ly list.