My Goals for 2011
As I said Monday in my vlog post, I have goals, not resolutions, for the new year*.
- Set up a website that is the hub of my personal brand, including pages/tabs for each of my three blogs: food blog, arts + photography blog, personal blog.
- Assist financially or in some other way to Love Drop, ItStartsWith.us or another “pay it forward” organization.
- Organize basement, closets and other home storage areas.
- Write several necessary life documents.
- Ride 2011 miles on my bike.
- Start running again, even if it is just a couple of miles each week, and complete 100 miles in the year.
- Run in a 5K or bike in a ride.
- Increase my retirement contributions by 1 percent.
Come Dec. 31, 2011, I’ll check back to see how many of my goals I’ve achieved, and how trying for these goals has affected my life.
What are some of your goals for 2011?