The 25 little things
So all this month I have been collecting the little things that I am thankful for. (OK, some of them might not be “little,” but I’m thankful for them anyway. Or maybe I just have a different definition of what “little” is.)
So, without further ado:
The 25 little things I am thankful for:
- Having Dezzy, my 6-month-old Westie, in my life.
- Waking up each day in my own home.
- Engaging on social media as part of my job.
- Having an unbalanced work schedule — allowing for some half days.
- Enjoying the NFL season.
- Cooking and baking with my wife.
- Enjoying unseasonably warm weather, even if the Indian Summer didn’t last long enough.
- Upgrading and updating my house step by step, project by project.
- Teaching social media, mainly Twitter, to co-workers.
- Getting puppy kisses at the end of the day.
- Being married to a wife who lets me watch football.
- Meeting new people and networking.
- Having a remodeled, expansive kitchen.
- Having a loving family, though good times and bad times.
- Interacting with the people who grow the food I eat.
- Being one of many fabulous Wisconsin food bloggers.
- Having a Novembeard.
- Growing my first garden this past summer.
- Having some downtime to myself at the end of the night, after the puppy and the wife go to bed.
- Enjoying a lazy Sunday.
- Starting the day with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Ending the day with a peaceful house.
- Getting a comment on a blog post.
- Reading other people’s blogs.
- Hitting “publish” on a blog post.
Spread the word:
Publishing Schedule and Contact Me
New #FictionFriday short stories and other writings on Fridays.
Contact me at polleydan(at)gmail(dot)com.
Find my guest posts from around the web on my List.ly list.